To follow up on Joni of Lay Baby Lay’s wonderful tips on planning a nursery, I wanted to share the inspiration board she created below for Julia and Chad’s baby boy. And that’s right – they have a name!! His name will be Logan. #loves
I love what Joni came up with, and the colors are perfect. I think she really nailed what Julia liked. So what exactly did we tell Joni we were looking for? Read on.
- Space saving: not a lot of room so nothing unnecessary or clunky
- Efficient: wanted to avoid having to buy too many new pieces of furniture and leverage what they had already – e.g. IKEA Expedit
- Vistors: wanted an easy lounge / sleep area for visitors. For example, Julia is having her mom visit.
- Style: very modern and clean. No cheesy baby prints. No specific colors. They won’t be painting the rooms, but was open to cute artwork.
- Budget: no real limit but no more than $3K.
1) Double Pendant / 2) Surfing Print / 3) Star Map / 4) Salt Water Print /5) Two Circles Print / 6) Lots of Dots Print /7) Onward & Upward Print
8) Light Blue Lattice Pillow / 9) Grayson Crib / 10) Ryder Rocker / 11) Baby Blue Lamp / 12) Expedit as changing table / 13) Blue Frontier Rug
14) Up in the Sky Mobile / 15) Graphite Sleeper / 16) Key Royal Crib Sheet
So what do you think?